Woman-Owned Small Business Certificate
REI WBC assists women owned businesses in navigating the Woman-Owned Small Business (WOSB) self-certification process. When all the requirements are met along with other information gathered by REI WBC, a certificate is issued. There is a fee of $200 for the certificate.
Eligibility Requirements for WomAn-Owned Small Business (WOSB):
• Meet small business size standard for primary NAICS code and contract
• At least 51% unconditionally and directly owned by women who are U.S. citizens
• The woman must manage the day-to-day operations
• The woman must make the long-term decisions for the business
• The woman must hold the highest officer position in the company
• The woman must work at the business full-time during normal working hours
• The business has no minimum amount of time to have been operational
Benefits of Having a Certificate:
• WOSB opens opportunities to win business
• Large agencies are incentivized to help you
• Validates ownership and documents WOSB
• Certificate for displaying in business, including in portfolio, etc.
• Listed on REI Women’s Business Center website
Contact Barbara Rackley at 800.658.2823 for more information.