Join us for the Northwest OK Women’s Business Summit! This one-day event is designed to encourage, support, and equip women in business throughout Northwest Oklahoma. Learn from high-quality presenters on a variety of topics, network and gain exposure for your business, and cultivate profitable business connections.
Agenda at a glance:
8:00 -8:30 am - Registration and Check-in
8:30 - 9:30 am - Breakfast by Farmhouse Fresh
- Keynote speaker Krista Scammahorn - Getting Things Done
9:45 - 10:45 am - Breakout Sessions:
- Anna Irwin - Everyone Communicates, Few Connect
- Kelly Tompkins - Marketing from the Ground Up
10:45 - 11:45 am - Panels:
- Hannah Hankey, Vicki Brown, Cheryl Evans - Best Practices, Women In Business Panel
- Cara Evans, Stela Jantzen, Elizabeth Nicholas - Technology Panel
11:45 am - 12:45 pm - Lunch by Farmhouse Fresh
- Keynote speaker Alicia Tippett - Salary Negotiations: Getting What you want and deserve
12:45 - 1:45 pm
- Cathy McCullough - Women in Leadership
Cost of the summit is $35. Breakfast and lunch are included.
You will be redirected to PayPal to pay for registration. Fee is non-refundable. If you cannot attend, your registration may be able to be transferred to another workshop.
Partners include Autry Technology Center, Strate Center for Business Development, Enid Regional Development Alliance, Main Street Enid, Northern Oklahoma College, and REI Women's Business Center.
Funded in part through a cooperative agreement with the U. S. Small Business Administration, WBC’s, and PRIME programs and services are provided on a nondiscriminatory basis. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities and language assistance services for clients with limited English proficiency will be provided if requested at least two weeks in advance. Contact Lori Smith, WBC Assistant or Cassidy Gilmore, PRIME Coordinator at P.O. Box 1335, Durant, OK 74702 or call 800-658-2823