Join us for the SW OK Women’s Business Summit in Lawton, Oklahoma! This one-day event is designed to encourage, support, and equip women in business throughout southwest Oklahoma. Learn from high-quality presenters on a variety of topics, network and gain exposure for your business, and cultivate profitable business connections.
Agenda at a glance:
8:30 – 9:00 am – Registration and Check-In, Breakfast Opens
9:00 – 9:30 am – Opening Remarks and Welcome
- Christina Woodson, Lawton Business Women
9:30 – 10:30 am – Breakout Session 1 – Maria Elena Duron, Speaker, Grow with Google
In this session we’ll introduce talk about:
- Identifying business goals and how you plan to use your online presence to achieve them
- Incorporating data into your marketing plan
- Selecting tools to help you find the answers you need
10:30 – 10:40 am – Transition
10:40 – 11:40 am – Breakout Session 2 – Women In Business Panel
Women in Business panel features SW OK women business owners. We will have Q&A, time to talk about their best practices, use of technology, and marketing to drive business growth. The panel will consist of:
- Joyce Miranda- The Brow Parlour, The House of Wild Lavender and Rose Rock Spa – Lawton
- Sidney Tyner, The Enchanted Door – Altus
- Vera Oldham – The Silver Spoon & Atlanta Bread – Lawton
- Amber Malcolm – The Shabby Chick – Duncan
- Mary Graham – Children of Joy – Lawton
11:40 – 11:50 am – Pick Up Box Lunch
11:50 am – 1:00 pm – Lunch and Keynote Speaker Robbie Gilbert, Elk City
Robbie has been an Investment Advisor for 25 years. She owns Great Plains Investment Professionals, Inc. located in the Great Plains Banks throughout the state where she manages $70 million dollars. It’s been her mission during her professional life to concentrate on educating women how to make better financial decisions. She is a certified coach, speaker and trainer with the John Maxwell Team and has also been involved with customer service training and education for businesses.
1:00 – 2:00 pm – B.A.I.L. Team, Networking & Door Prizes
- Thinking of starting a business? No matter what your business idea or ambition may be, you need a “BAIL” team of experts on your side. Banker, Accountant, Insurance, Lawyer: a team of professionals who can advise and guide you in some of the most important aspects of starting and managing a successful business.
Cost of the summit is $40. Breakfast, lunch, and swag bag are included. When you register for the Summit, you’re also invited to the FREE networking evening on September 10th. Light appetizers will be served.
September 10 – Free Networking Evening
September 11 – Women’s Business Summit
Early Bird Discount May 1-31: $35
Regular Admission June 1-August 31: $40
Late Registration September 1-11: $50
Cameron University, McCasland Foundation Ballroom
2800 W Gore Blvd, CETES Building Room 202, Lawton, OK 73505