Applicants must complete all items listed in this form. Please review carefully for any omissions before submitting. All applications are considered confidential and will be used only for the purpose of the registration process.
Applications are due by Friday, February, 28, 2020
Acceptance notices will be accompanied with an invoice for the program investment and will be due March 4, 2020.
While this program is valued at over $1000, thanks to support from Lobeck Taylor Family Foundation, the investment required from each participant has been reduced to $99. This investment covers program costs, materials and refreshments provided during each session.
The training sessions are led by Clarity, LLC.
Group Training Content & Peer Advisory Group Time:
Sessions will include training from a highly skilled instructor on topics to benefit the growth and success of your business. Sessions will also include time allotted for a peer-advisory component. Peer advisory groups will provide women with opportunities to connect, address issues in a confidential manner, receive feedback from peers and a group facilitator, and also invest in their peers by conversely providing accountability and support.
- The Basics of Speaking with Understanding – In this workshop the attendees gain skills to use in everyday conversations. They will leave with tools to assist them in having more powerful conversations.
- Building Trust Among Teams & Clients – In this workshop the attendees gain skills to help build trust among teams and clients. They will leave with tools to assist them as they work with teams.
- Conversations for Influence – In this workshop the attendees will gain skills to use in high-stakes conversations. They will improve their overall influence, communication impact, and leadership presence.
- Conflict Management & Resolution – In this workshop the attendees will gain skills to assist them in difficult situations and conflicts. They will improve their ability to diagnose situations, address and correct them.
Entrepreneurial Development Series hosted by REI Women’s Business Center
The Entrepreneurial Development Series is brought to you by a partnership between Lobeck Taylor Family Foundation and REI Women’s Business Center. The goal of the Entrepreneurial Development Series is to build a network of women in business in the Tulsa, Oklahoma area who can enhance their problem solving and other leadership abilities through shared perspectives and working together.
What is the Entrepreneurial Development Series?
This course consists of daytime Group Sessions that will include all participants, and will occur weekly for an 8 week period starting in March. Sessions will include training from a highly skilled instructor on topics to benefit the growth and success of your business. Sessions will also include time allotted for a peer-advisory component. This time will be interactive and allow participants to both offer and receive feedback from their peers. Once accepted into the program, participants will receive more details regarding the sessions. As with all worthwhile endeavors, this program requires a definite commitment of time on the part of each participant.
The program is for women in the Tulsa area who:
- Either own or operate their own business
- Manage a minimum of two employees
- Have plans to grow either employment, sales or customer satisfaction within 12 to 18 month