We hope you can join us for the Southwest Oklahoma Women’s Business Summit in Lawton! This two-day event is designed to encourage, support, and equip women in business throughout southwest Oklahoma. Learn from high-quality business leaders on a variety of topics, network and gain exposure for your business, and cultivate profitable business connections. Registration begins at 8:30 am, followed by two breakout sessions and a keynote lunch. The day will wrap up at 2:00 pm following a B.A.I.L. session and door prize drawings.
Breakout Session 1: Maria Elena Duron, Grow with Google, will show you how to Use Data to Drive Business Growth.
Learn best practices and analyze trends about how customers engage with your business online, then turn these insights into well-informed, actionable decisions. In this session we’ll introduce talk about:
- Identifying business goals and how you plan to use your online presence to achieve them
- Incorporating data into your marketing plan
- Selecting tools to help you find the answers you need
Breakout Session 2: Women in Business panel featuring SW OK women business owners. We will have Q&A, time to talk about their best practices, use of technology, and marketing to drive business growth. The panel will consist of:
- Joyce Miranda- The Brow Parlour, The House of Wild Lavendar and Rose Rock Spa - Lawton
- Sidney Tyner, The Enchanted Door - Altus
- Vera Oldham - The Silver Spoon & Atlanta Bread - Lawton
- Amber Malcolm - The Shabby Chick - Duncan
- Mary Graham - Children of Joy - Lawton
Keynote Lunch Speaker: Robbie Gilbert - Great Plains Investment Professionals - Elk City
- Keynote topic - YOLO! - Robbie has been an Investment Advisor for 25 years. She owns Great Plains Investment Professionals, Inc. located in the Great Plains Banks throughout the state where she manages $70 million dollars. It’s been her mission during her professional life to concentrate on educating women how to make better financial decisions. She is a certified coach, speaker and trainer with the John Maxwell Team and has also been involved with customer service training and education for businesses.
The afternoon will be an optional B.A.I.L. session from 1:00 to 2:00 pm. No matter what your business idea or ambition may be, you need a “BAIL” team of experts on your side. Banker, Accountant, Insurance, Lawyer: a team of professionals who can advise and guide you in some of the most important aspects of starting and managing a successful business. Have some questions? Write them down and make plans to speak to a B.A.I.L. team member!
Cost of the summit is $40. Breakfast, lunch, and swag bag are included. When you register for the Summit, you're also invited to the FREE networking evening on September 10th. Light appetizers will be served.
September 10 - Free Networking Evening
September 11 - Women's Business Summit
Regular Admission June 1-August 31: $40
Late Registration September 1-11: $45